Monday 16 April 2012

Why does everyone visit the arcade?

When in Weymouth I visited the amusements arcade as well as the seafront and in there I found some quirky characters. As well as that I suppose one main question to ask is why are these people in the arcade? Are they there to enjoy themselves? Is it all for fun? Is it serious? Do they have an addiction?

This first image is relatively calm in the style. It was difficult to take pictures inside the arcade as the manager had already told me off for taking pictures so I had to use the 'camera on hip' technique yet again. This meant that many of my images were blurred as I could not look at the focus or the camera itself too much without being caught out. These two image have focused themselves relatively well and the first one shows a strong foreground. They work well together because it could seem like the girl in the left hand side is looking at the man on the right. This could add emotion to the image also as the reasoning behind it could be sinister or purely fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment