Wednesday 29 February 2012

Further Expansion on Ideas

From my visit to Betty and Dave I have had many ideas that have provoked thoughts on where to go on my road to the exam.
Firstly I had the visit to get the portraits, expanding on this my next idea developed into thinking about how pictures in front of faces can be more effective, also pictures in mirrors.
The mirrors particularly interested me and from this I came up with the idea of; what you see is not what you get- how can a mirror change an image?
From this, if a mirror is only a reflection, then can there be any substance, is it just unreal/surreal?
A picture within a picture?
How does expression change perception and everyday workings- clothing, attitudes, accent, secrets of peoples lives?
How do the senses create feelings, possibly about images? sight, sound, touch, smell, taste.
Pictures- are they secrets? - background and stories, ageing- reflecting on experiences
The truth behind the secrets and how they form and how they change perception?
'All photography is about death-capturing moments that will be gone straight away'?
In a before and after, is there a real difference of is it created in the mind?
Relationships and combinations of people, how are they formed and how are they strengthened and sustained?

No comments:

Post a Comment